[Marxism] Quiting Marxism, embracing what?

Jon Flanders jonflanders at jflan.net
Fri Dec 1 14:04:47 MST 2006

Personally I find Joaquin's and Stan's qualms about marxism and the role
of class reassuring. If smart folks like them are having doubts, then we
are getting close to the darkness before dawn.

I'm watching the young new hires coming in my workplace, long a bastion
of the white and male. Still male, but the composition is changing.

These youngsters will be heard before long.

Jon Flanders