[Marxism] Pathfinder mural question

Ivan D. Drury ivanddrury at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 1 18:15:50 MST 2006

This may seem like a trivial question, and I apologize, but this is seemingly impossible to find through the regular channels.

Does anyone know which speech / statement the Fidel quote on the (former) Pathfinder press mural was from? In english, it's "The truth must not only be the truth, it must be told"

I need a precise spanish version of this quote and need the original, not a re-translation.

Thanks in advance;
Ivan