[Marxism] Yoshie's evolution

Mason Gibb mason.akhnaten at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 10:21:02 MST 2006

It seems this post belongs more at lbo-talk than at marxmail...

Considering the way in which she left, I'd say the first impression of
'insulted' was correct.  I think it is amusing that if Yoshie had
accepted the invitation back, Louis would be banned for using her name
in a subject heading.
If Yoshie was a lurker and spoke up, would Louis be banned?

And I do think the Machian debate is relevant in countering the post.
think it is addressed in Materialism and Empiro-Criticism for any who
are interested in following up lenin's take.