[Marxism] Quiting Marxism, embracing what?

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 2 18:34:17 MST 2006

Haines writes, "I've not read Stan's blog essay, but I'm quite willing to
accept your interpretation of it. I suggested that Stan's brief statement
indicated his discouragement with Marxist institutional forms; you counter
that it really indicated his discouragement with Marxist organizational
forms. What's the difference?"

My comment was intended to correct the impression you have that Stan made a
"brief statement"; he did not, the brief statement was extracted from his
essay and posted here as a way to inform people of the essay's existence.
That's all that I'm trying to correct, the idea that he has some brief
statement other than what he actually posted on his blog.

Joaquin