[Marxism] More idiocy from Iran

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 17:51:15 MST 2006

Deborah Libstadt's name does not appear in the New York TIMES article.
It would seem rather unlikely that someone like Libstadt would agree to
participate in a program held under the auspices of the Islamic Republic
of Iran.

The Holocaust IS being and long has been mis-used by those who defend
Israel's war against the Palestinians, and who try to paint all who would
criticize Israel as being anti-Semitic. Wouldn't it make more sense to
wait until the speakers list is published before denouncing the event?

If people leftist critics of Zionism are speakers, the event might be a
good thing. Of course, if they turn out to be Holocaust-deniers, that
would be a bad thing. Why the rush to judgement before we've even
had a chance to find out what the conference will consist of, or are
there questions which cannot be asked and answers which must be
assumed? Should the Islamic republic be assumed guilty as charged
before the bill of particulars is even presented? Bob Marley advised:

"Simmer down"

Walter Lippmann
Los Angeles, California
LOUIS PROYECT WROTE