[Marxism] More idiocy from Iran

gregory meyerson gmeyerson at triad.rr.com
Tue Dec 5 18:54:21 MST 2006

does anyone know what the president of iran has actually said about the
judeocide?  if he did deny the holocaust, or question its numbers ala
arthur butz (who denied existence of gas chambers and said about one
million jews died from various causes--work, transport to the east,
etc), I would call "openmindedness" about the conference a bizarre
position and would wonder what assumptions are being made about
national liberation that would lead someone to support such a
"conference."

however, due to the powers of zionism, my working assumption is not to
believe much said about zionism's enemies until I get good evidence.
so...

gm