[Marxism] PS to Donal

Jscotlive at aol.com Jscotlive at aol.com
Wed Dec 6 01:31:31 MST 2006

I recently met with two members of SF when they came over to the Scottish
Parliament. What struck me most was when the issue of water charges came up and
they baulked at the idea of a grassroots campaign of non-payment and  boycott.

Their politics are no different now than those of the SNP (Scottish  National
Party), another nationalist party that has embraced  neoliberalism.

Adams and McGuiness have cleverly played a game of delivering a radical
message from platforms to their own supporters, while doing the complete
opposite. They have destroyed the Republican movement.

History will judge them as having been reformers with guns.

JD