[Marxism] More idiocy from Iran - and more contradictions?

John Obrien causecollector at msn.com
Wed Dec 6 22:13:36 MST 2006

Excuse me - but are the same people who are NOW attacking the Iran
government leaders on this List, the same people TWO MONTHS AGO - who said
that Gay activists were wrong to publicly challenge this same government,
for its homophobia and carrying out murders and torture against Gays -
because it OBJECTIVELY AIDED IMPERIALISM?

Why is it that one can speak on this List, against the same Iran government
NOW, for being outrageous over its denial of the actual extent of the
Holocaust of the Jews in WWII, yet demanded TWO MONTHS AGO, that Gays to be
silent for their ongoing treatment in Iran?

Are not ALL lives important - seems to be a contradiction here comrades?

I want to be loyal. so please tell me and the other trouble making and
uppity Gays - Are we to continue to be silent in ALL our criticism, so to
not aid U. S. imperialism - or NOW BY SOME REMARKABLE CHANGE IN CONDITIONS
(?), we are ALLOWED to voice our disgust with the ongoing murders in Iran?

Let me close by stating CLEARLY - that I do NOT support U. S. miliary,
economic or political attacks against the government or people of Iran,
despite their homophobia, or anti-semitism. That every progressive MUST
OPPOSE U. S. IMPERIALISM and not support any U. S. government effort, that
is only to hurt the interests of poor and working people in Iran, the United
States and the rest of the world.

I anxiously await to LEARN, why these two subjects, that are TWO MONTHS
APART in this List discussion, are being treated DIFFERENTLY?

John O'Brien
Los Angeles