[Marxism] But no dogs will be allowed

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Dec 7 10:29:11 MST 2006

The Foreign Ministry official said that during his European tours, he
was questioned about Iran's objective on holding such a conference.

as a historical event, this can be materialized and we wish to
provide researchers with the freedom to conduct research on the
issue. [Especially around the question of why Zyklon B was only used
to disinfect the Jews from lice.]

"I questioned their actions in disrupting research on holocaust,
given the claim of freedom of expression in the West. I told them
that when religious sanctities are insulted, they claim that they are
free to express themselves, but when it comes to a historical issue,
they argue that this is a redline issue," he said. [Maybe the
Iranians should fund a chair in Holocaust Studies at Pat Roberts University.]

He noted that out of 90 foreign intellectuals who had submitted
articles to the secretariat of the upcoming event, 67 from 30
countries were selected to present them at the conference.

Intellectuals from France, Britain, Australia, Sweden, Germany,
Canada, Japan, Russia, Belgium, Austria, Italy, India, Afghanistan,
Tajikistan, Hungary, Bahrain, Kenya, Malaysia, Turkey, Syria and
Algeria will participate in the two-day event.

He said that even followers of Judaism, who will attend the upcoming
conference on holocaust, will be welcomed. [But what about apostate
Jews like myself?]

full: http://www.irna.ir/en/news/view/menu-234/0612053113183958.htm