[Marxism] HM Conference 2006

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Dec 8 14:29:25 MST 2006

Although I have raised a stink in the past about Historical Materialism not
having any articles online and about the high price of their books, I am
grateful that they have put papers online from their upcoming conference.
Go here:

http://mercury.soas.ac.uk/hm/papers.htm

Unfortunately, the page is not that well organized so you don't know
anything from the page except the author's names. However, if  download the
program (a pdf), you can use that as a guide. There were 2 papers that were
of immediate interest to me. One by Paul LeBlanc on Lenin that I might have
something to say more about, the other by Jean Batou on "Slavery, the Slave
Trade and the Industrial Revolution" making points that I have made here a
number of times.

Check it out. It is great stuff.

--

www.marxmail.org