[Marxism] Cuba: Winning The War Against Imperialism (CPI-M, India)

Rajesh Roy rajeshcherian at yahoo.co.in
Fri Dec 8 23:12:17 MST 2006

Dear comrade Walter,

Dr. C P Chandrasekhar is an economist with a sensible, pro-people outlook. His articles regularly appear in the Indian media. Mostly, he writes on the economic aspects of India's pro-liberalization policy and its effects on India's  economy. Glad that he has written such a good article on Cuba. The general secretary of the CPI(M), comrade Prakash Karat, led the Indian Left delegation to the recent celebrations in Havana. Viva Cuba. Viva Fidel. Saluatations to the Cuban people. We adore and respect you.

Rajesh