[Marxism] Moderator's note

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Fri Dec 8 14:44:52 MST 2006

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 12:14:57 -0500, Louis Proyect wrote:

> But you should not do
> this because we have a strict rule against using names in a subject
> heading. Please try to follow the rule or else we will be forced to
> suspend your posting privileges for a week as we did with Nestor a
> week or so ago.

  So -- why was Nestor suspended right away, why those sectarian
muddleheads get only a warning? Les Schaffer did put it in the penal
code right away after your action, dear Cde. Moderator!

  BTW, I see those subject lines like "reply to Luko" only as a sign of
the disability to formulate the essence of what one is thinking and even
writing.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany