[Marxism] Iran FM: "Iran...is ready to help the administration withdraw from Iraq"

g.maclennan at qut.edu.au g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Sun Dec 10 13:20:29 MST 2006

>The administration is conducting a policy review on the issue, and analysts said it would have been awkward for the officials to defend a policy that
>had not been decided.

Oh what changes a mere three years can bring.  The above quote says it all for me.  The Americans do not know what to do.  There are no good choices left for them.

So much for Imperialist hubris. A peacock one day; a feather duster the next.  Such is the remorseless nature of the dialectic.

regards

Gary