[Marxism] Another labour leader executed in Philippines

Philip Ferguson philip.ferguson at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Dec 11 14:23:56 MST 2006

Our Auckland branch organiser, who is also a young union organiser, is
over in the Philippines at present at a big gathering of union and mass
movement activists.  He sent this about yet another murder of a union
organiser - assassinations under the 'democratic' Arroyo regime are
actually worse than under Marcos.

--------