[Marxism] Emanuel: a Member of Mossad and head of the Democratic Caucus

Carlos Petroni cepetroni at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 16:11:23 MST 2006

I don't believe in conspuracies theories or the assertion that the US is doing Israel's wars.  On the contrary, I believe Israel is an "agent" of US imperialism in the Middle East.

It is, however, the case of Mr Rahm Emanuel, the new head of the Democratic Caucus in the House of Representatives, a powerful position.

Emanuel was born in Israel and nationalized US citizen when he was 18.  He was a volunteer in the first Gulf War and reached influential positions in the White House under Clinton.
During the Gulf War he was deployed and worked in the special military dispositive to protect Israel in case of war. At the time, there were assertions that he became member of Tsahal, the Israeli army, while other sources claim he became a member of the Mossad and he remains as such.

According to some sources now becoming public Emanuel was recruited without much of a problem since he has a family tradition.  His father was a Israeli terrorist, I believe under the Stern Gang or the right wing of the Irgun, and was a participant on terrorist attacks against european diplomats.

I'm trying to get some coverage of the issue -- I received a couple of articles from outside the US -- is anything published in the US itself about this?

Lea todos los días análisis y articulos de izquierda y un servicio de noticias que se actualiza cada hora. Lea Izquierda Punto Info