[Marxism] Winston Churchill refutes the Brenner thesis

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 12 19:49:44 MST 2006

Lajany Otum wrote:

>> The refutation of Churchill given by www.leninology.blogspot.com is
> logically flawed. Churchill statement that possession of overseas
> colonies was a necessary condition for the development of British
> capitalism

Lou and Jim Blaut obviously couldn't tell the difference between the act
of conception and the development of pregnancy. This whole debate since
before Jim Died has been a tissue of nonsense since neither he nor Lou
have _ever_ even attempted to understand what Brenner was talking about:
conception, not development. That is why I dropped out of the debate
some years ago.

Carrol