[Marxism] Juventad Rebelde article on Ireland

Philip Ferguson philip.ferguson at canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Dec 13 00:16:24 MST 2006

Walter wrote:
>Here is a recent article from the Cuban daily JUVENTUD REBELDE.
JR has had several lengthy and significant analytical articles about
the Northern Irish situation. I post this as a contribution to deepen
the discussion here on Marxmail. There are two or three other long
pieces, which I'll endeavor to have translated quickly so that this
discussion can proceed with more facts. I hope that this material
will prove informative.

Well, sadly, no.

In fact, the article is virtually incoherent.

It says the Unionists are nasty, which is not exactly a great insight.

And it says the IRA is defunct, again hardly news.

Beyond that, it's just a jumble.

Phil