[Marxism] re: Ireland and Marxmail

Einde O'Callaghan einde at gmx.de
Wed Dec 13 05:57:46 MST 2006

Midhurst14 at aol.com schrieb:
> The best book on Ireland is "Ireland her Own" by Tommy Jackson
> The greatest authority on Ireland is the late Desmond C Greaves

This isn't very helpful for coming to grips with the current situation.
Ireland Her Own is a historical work written in the 1930s and Ireland
has experienced a lot of changes siunce then that Jackson didn't even
dream of. Greaves is also dead, although he was always an interesting
commentator, even ikf I didn'rt always agree with him.

Einde O'Callaghan