[Marxism] Roediger and Zweig: an exchange on race and class

gregory meyerson gmeyerson at triad.rr.com
Wed Dec 13 10:38:18 MST 2006

yes:  you can't defend a class analysis of racism by denying racism,
which is what zweig seems to do.

but it is preposterous to argue that marxist analysis requires uniform
poverty rates among socially constructed groups.

the following point of roediger's is key, and it is precisely allen's:

This latter affirmation