[Marxism] aaarrrrgggh again

Ambrose Andrews ambrose at vrvl.net
Wed Dec 13 21:50:12 MST 2006

On 14/12/06, Sayan Bhattacharyya <ok.president+marxmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe there's a rule about not more than five postings from a poster in
> a single day.... a rule that Walter fell foul of some time ago.
>
> While Ireland is definitely an important topic, I wonder if Philip Ferguson
> may be in danger of falling foul of this rule. Perhaps some of the
> Ireland-related posts could be combined into a single posting instead of
> posting them separately? What do moderators think?

I dunno what moderators think, but in the context of these posts
doubling as exercises in troubleshooting formatting for the archives,
posting them together as one would defeat that secondary purpose.

  -AA.

--
Ambrose Andrews
LPO box 8274 ANU Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
mailto:ambrose at vrvl.net
home:+61_262305976
work:+61_261256749
mobile:+61_415544621
irc:{undernet|freenode|oftc}:znalo
xmpp:ambrose at jabber.fsfe.org
sip:znalo at ekiga.net
CE38 8B79 C0A7 DF4A 4F54  E352 2647 19A1 DB3B F823
556A 6D19 0904 827C 9DB8  3697 32D0 1E11 403F 2BE1