[Marxism] Roediger and Zweig: an exchange on race and class

gregory meyerson gmeyerson at triad.rr.com
Thu Dec 14 11:16:00 MST 2006

  I was typing fast.

good germans, etc. is what I meant.

in one sense, if we're going to be precise or pedantic, not sure which,
there's no such thing as passive in the same way as there's no such
thing as neutrality.

the absence of an act is itself an act, etc.

anyway, this stuff is serious.

I'm on the radcaucus of the mla and we ought to come up with some sort
of emergency petition.