[Marxism] Detroit demonstration against the Swift raids, Friday Dec 15

Sayan Bhattacharyya ok.president+marxmail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:22:27 MST 2006

From: Chris Kutalic

Farmworkers Labor Organizing Committee, Latinos Unidos de Michigan,
Centro Obrero de Detroit, Interfaith Worker Center de Ann Arbor and
others invite you to join this Action TOMORROW Friday Dec 15 against the
raids:

What: Demonstration to protest the recent ICE raids against Immigrant
workers
When: Friday December 15, 2006
Time:  11:30 AM
Where:  ICE offices in Detroit,  E. Jefferson & Mount Elliot

Please be at FLOC Office, 1221 Broadway, Toledo at 10:00 am if you
want to caravan. Let us know if you need transportation by calling
(419) 243-3456 ext 3.
Accion Nacional contra las redadas
Demostracion contra ICE-la migra
Cuando: Viernes 15 Diciembre
Hora: 11:30 am
Donde: oficinas de la migra en Detroit, El Jefferson & Mount Elliot.
SALIMOS DE FLOC A LAS 10:00!
NO DEJEMOS QUE LA MIGRA ATERRORICE A NUESTRA COMUNIDAD! ACOMPAñENOS!

While we do not know if our actions will stop
the raids, we must respond on behalf of the most vulnerable people
around us. Please
come and stand against state sponsored terrorism and build reisistance
to this bullying and
intimidation of our neighbors who came only to work and live like
human beings. Take an hour
if you can and join us on E. Jefferson at Mt Eliot. Bring your signs
and good spirits.

Farmworkers Labor Organizing Committee, Latinos Unidos de Michigan,
Centro Obrero de Detroit, Interfaith Worker Center de Ann Arbor and
others invite you to join this Action TOMORROW Friday against the
[...]

Please be at FLOC Office, 1221 Broadway, Toledo, Ohio at 10:00 am if you
want to caravan. Let us know if you need transportation by calling
(419) 243-3456 ext 3.

Accion Nacional contra las redadas
Demostracion contra ICE-la migra
Cuando: Viernes 15 Diciembre
Hora: 11:30 am
Donde: oficinas de la migra en Detroit, El Jefferson & Mount Elliot.
SALIMOS DE FLOC A LAS 10:00!
NO DEJEMOS QUE LA MIGRA ATERRORICE A NUESTRA COMUNIDAD! ACOMPAñENOS!

While we do not know if our actions will stop
the raids, we must respond on behalf of the most vulnerable people
around us. Please come and  build reisistance