[Marxism] Limits to posts

Philip Ferguson philip.ferguson at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Dec 14 17:48:53 MST 2006

Sayan wrote:
>I believe there's a rule about not more than five postings from a
poster in
a single day.... a rule that Walter fell foul of some time ago.

>While Ireland is definitely an important topic, I wonder if Philip
Ferguson
may be in danger of falling foul of this rule.

Fair point.  I was away from the list for some months and actually never
receive posts from it, so I had totally forgotten about this rule.

The current discussion on Ireland has pretty much worn itself out
anyway, so I should be able to keep within the rules on posts!

Cheers,
Phil