[Marxism] Lula: "Too old to be a leftist"

Carlos Petroni cepetroni at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 14:43:44 MST 2006

Mr.Bustelo:

Before you go into your useless tirades, I would like for you to read the thread.

You'll find two links with precise statements from the founder and ideological
leader of the current in question.

Since I accepted the request from the moderator to suspend this discussion, I
would gladly send you few other links to materials pertinent to the discussion,
even though the two I posted are very telling, thorough and self-explanatory.

Of course, you would have to ask for them offlist.

As to the rest of your criticisms, I have a word for you: again, need to read what
you criticize.  Obviously, you did not.

Happy new year.

Lea todos los días análisis y articulos de izquierda y un servicio de noticias que se actualiza cada hora. Lea Izquierda Punto Info