[Marxism] Monthly Review needs money!

La Sainte lasainte at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 16 09:04:44 MST 2006

Your abacus needs an overhaul, Mark. ;-) My donation went through fine.

Again, thanks for listening to my tale of woe the other night. So far, I've heard nothing from HR and the chair wasn't in yesterday to harass me. (She rarely comes in on Friday.) BTW, I won the Central Pacific Railroad copper chamberpot and Pony Express spittoon. Over the break I'll be cleaning them up for display on my credenza behind me at work. :-) My defense will be, of course, that this is the History Department and these are historical artifacts. Case closed.

Say hey to Kathy for me, eh?

Cherie