[Marxism] Monthly Review needs money!

Gilles d'Aymery aymery at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 16 17:51:18 MST 2006

In the past four years or so none of you has financially contributed to Swans.
None of you, including Lou, and Mark Lause, and Les Schaffer, and [add
your name here]... Period. None. If I were Monthly Review, I would not bet
my future on your solidarity.

Solidarity is translated in revolutionary terms as blogging. Welcome to the
new revolutionary world. Me, me, me.

You people are killing endeavors like MR or Swans, et al, for not putting your
wallet where you mouth is (assuming your brain still functions).

Thanks Lou for sending $50 MR ways. When is the last time -- sorry, the
first time -- you sent Swans any money?

Does your money make a difference anyway? Ask the bloggers. Carress
your balls. Enjoy your intellectual masturbations. Have a happy revolutionary
holiday behind your screens and unedited keyboards. Life, fortunately, goes
on.

Yeah, Lou, sure, you can unsubscribe me. Your privilege... That's all the little
power you have. Enjoy it as it lasts.

Enough!

Gilles d'Aymery
Swans.com