[Marxism] Talkin about a union and the Swift raids

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 09:47:18 MST 2006

I admit to being a day late in sending out info on the Swift raids to lists I prioritize -- because I was away from a PC for 24 hours. And I was two days late sending it to the marxmail list -- way after I'd already sent it to other email lists. That's partly because I have to log on to a different account to do so, but much more so because it wasn't as high a priority for me.

There are some valuable comrades on this list who care about working-class struggles, and recognize the centrality of struggles of workers of color. Then there are blowhards who hate white people because they don't think class is important anymore. And any news I would send out would not be inspiration for action from most list readers, but just grist for the mill of the same old feuds.

Andy