[Marxism] Moderator's note

Carlos Petroni cepetroni at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 12:19:37 MST 2006

Louis:

What's the difference between what Cort does and whqat others like WL and NG,
etc are doing?

The only difference, it seems, is that Cort's tendency is doing some political
work in Venezuela -- in the class struggle for what it matters -- and is
informing of some interesting developments they are involved there.

If he overdo it, I would agree with some kind of sanction, but it seems his/her
posts are few and between.

I have to say that I have no sympathies for Alan Woods tendency since it
seems oriented towards populists and so forth but, I find Cort's postings
informative.

Happy new year!

Lea todos los días análisis y articulos de izquierda y un servicio de noticias que se actualiza cada hora. Lea Izquierda Punto Info