[Marxism] Not one day, eight months

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Dec 21 06:54:51 MST 2006

Popetroni forces me to return -this time really for A LAST ENTRÉE-
and put some things in clear again. Leaving his petty "factoids"
aside[1], the main issue is certainly NOT why didn't the leadership
move more than themselves and a minimal periphery during their last
(and failed) attempt at kidnapping the election during early
December. The main issue is WHY COULDN'T THEY DO MUCH BETTER ALONG
EIGHT MONTHS.

Popetroni accuses me of not sticking to facts. What he wants is me to
glue myself to the very selective array of facts with which the Arg
"university Left" of Buenos Aires comforts itself of its defeats.

That, I won't do. Nor will I allow him to have Marxmail members glued
to that unholy concoction.

N O T E

[1] E.g. the rise in wages of copy center workers: of course, the
wages rose AFTER workers not catering to the winners in the elections
had been kicked in their asses and new ones, of their own brand, took
their posts; spoils system, indeed!

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar