[Marxism] Necrophilia (Was: The incredible disappearing ...)

Joaquin Bustelo jbustelo at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 21 10:00:49 MST 2006

Louis doesn't get my "rant." P9, Teamsters....

For Popetroni, it's just about reducing the price of laboir power.

Adam thinks, because the Marcyites finally updated their web site after I wrote what I wrote (more than week after the events) that I'm nuts.

Andrew Pollack says it's just a matter of stressing "the interaction of  class and nationality," "the impact of their being immigrants on their fate as workers."

*  *  *

GRAVEYARD:
Walk.
Whistle.

TOMBSTONE:
American Labor Movement
[illegible] - June 23, 1947

DICTIONARY:
nec·ro·phil·i·a (nĕk'rə-fĭl'ē-ə)
n. An abnormal fondness for being in the presence of dead bodies.

*  *  *

Joaquín