[Marxism] White House and military at odds on Iraq

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Thu Dec 21 18:10:51 MST 2006

Actually, the real achilles heal is the fact that Washington may
control the skies and drop as many bombs as it likes, but it doesn't
control the ground.

--
Michael Friedman
Doctoral Candidate in Ecology, Evolutionary Biology and Behavior

Molecular Systematics Laboratory
Department of Invertebrate Zoology
American Museum of Natural History
79th Street at Central Park West