[Marxism] The best Christmas gift I ever received

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sun Dec 24 11:24:13 MST 2006

Carlos Petroni, full of Christmas spirit, writes:

"Nestor...  I don't believe you and I think your credibility here has
achieved the level it has in Argentina as well."

Thank you, Carlos, thank you very much. I did not imagine so many
people in Marxmail respect me and my word!

I must say, to return flowers, that the same, in a sense, happens to
you: you are as credible on Marxmail as you are in Argentina. A pity
this cannot be an eulogy, but what can I do. You are not helpful...

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
[No necesariamente es su autor]