[Marxism] Hot Tubs (WAS "Leftist" words, "Fascist" actions.)

dwalters at marxists.org dwalters at marxists.org
Sun Dec 24 11:38:07 MST 2006

I think both of you ought to get a hot tub together and drink some of that
delicious Malbec from Mendoza province and relax. You probably have more in
common than you think. Neither of you are going to win, at least on this list.
AGREE TO DISAGREE AND MOVE ON YOU DORKS!

David
PS...yes, Carlos, all those years I've known you you have permanently one
demerit from me for never exposing me to this wonderful varietel of wine from
Argentina! A former CHILEAN comrade of yours, who you know well,  turned me on
to it.