[Marxism] Lest I forget

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Dec 28 10:22:21 MST 2006

What is Popetroni's position as regards this government that "puts
Perón's last government to trial" as -exaggerating more than a little
bit- he wants to have it? I mean: let us not believe that Oyarbide of
all judges would do such a move without at least a clear winkle from
the Pink House. Shouldn't Popetroni stand up and shout at the world's
face that "this is simply another instance of Kirchner's treacherous,
murderous, mendacious and criminal policy of 'speaking Left' and
'acting Right'"?

That, I believe, should be coherence.

If I were him, I would not lend myself to such a circus...

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
[No necesariamente es su autor]