[Marxism] Troubled Waters in Nepal (Granma)

Sayan Bhattacharyya ok.president+marxmail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 21:06:59 MST 2006

Very peculiarly, the article refers to the Nepali insurgents as "rebels",
but never identifies them as maoists or even as "communists".  Reading the
article, one would never know the political orientation of the "rebels".

I wonder why the Cuban official press will report on Nepal in this very odd
way.