[Marxism] Limits

rrubinelli rrubinelli at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 18 14:25:55 MST 2006

I agree.

 For those who are concerned that I may have transgressed limits that
have been
generally maintained by others, I would be happy to continue the
discussion offlist.

To Nestors's concern that I am slandering him by misrepresenting his
position on privilege of workers in imperialized countries, I would like
to provide the following:

August 30 2005:
"That is a very usual thing in semicolonial countries:  some of the
workers in the imperialist-dominated sector of the economy begin a
struggle that they win, then they manage to grab a larger share of
surplus capital than the rest, become privileged as regards the whole
country, and turn out to become pro-imperialist "Left wing" workers.

Oh, yes, I know them very well.  And although I will always support
them against imperialism, I know that in the end they may become -as
they did in Venezuela recently- a mainstay of counter-revolution.

Is it clear enough?"

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar___________________As for everything else,
deescalation is certainly in order.rr