[Marxism] A Request to Marxmailians (or, "Bible Study")

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Tue Feb 28 00:05:43 MST 2006

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:51:39 -0800 (PST), Alan Bradley wrote:

> > (see the oldest text, Revelation,
>
> I was under the impression that Paul's letters were
> usually regarded as the oldest New Testament text.

  I rely here solely on ole' Engels' argument, who points out that in
the Revelation the author summons the communities he addresses with his
letter against the dissidents "who claim to be Jews but are not", thus
showing the state of the movement where it is still a Jewish national
movement, not yet emancipated to a world religion.

  I assume that Engels' article on the "Revelation" (1883) is known.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany
visit http://www.mlwerke.de Marx, Engels, Luxemburg, Lenin, Trotzki in