[Marxism] Mari?tegui versus APRA (a correction and note)

Juan Fajardo fajardos at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 1 13:31:20 MST 2006

> Paul H. Dillon wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Read Ivan DeGregori.
>
> I have, and do I wish he had gotten to write the remining volumes.

Oops, I was thinking about Gorriti right then.

Are you recomending  "Sendero Luminoso", "Ayacucho, 1969-1979: El
surgimiento de Sendero Luminoso", or "Las rondas campesinas y la derrota
de Sendero Luminoso"?  All are good books, but it has been a few years
since I've pulled off my bookshelf.  Too long, really.

If you've not read that last one, Paul, I recommed it.  I suspect that
you'd find it interesting.

Regards,

  - Juan