[Marxism] Weatherpeople

Peter McLaren mclaren at gseis.ucla.edu
Mon Jan 2 19:58:11 MST 2006

> Philip wrote:

> I guess a lot of people on the left have fairly negative reminiscences
> of the Weatherpeople, too, but hopefully those are not held against
> them
> forever.
>
> Philip Ferguson

Hopefully you are right, companero. I know Chesa Boudin has taken big
hits from the mainstream for getting a Rhodes scholarship (you can
google that). If ever I met anyone deserving of such a scholarship,
it's Chesa. Can't speak highly enough about him. He's doing well in
Cambridge,  and no doubt will be doing wonderful radical work when he
graduates.
un abrazo
Peter