[Marxism] The SLA and Patty Hearst [was "Weatherpeople"]

Gitchee Gumee gitcheegumee at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 3 14:17:35 MST 2006

for a further elucidation of the SLA saga, you might considder the following link; not for "smoking documents," so much as for "smoking" insight, analysis and discussion:

     http://www.maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussell%20Articles/Inside%20The%20Hearst%20Kidnapping.html

(from From the Berkeley Barb,  April 19 - 25, 1974)

from

".... the shores of Gitche Gumee,
by the shining Big-Sea water,"

     gitcheegumee at earthlink.net