[Marxism] Re: Weather Underground- a humourous side alley

Peter Shield peter.shield at decisionnews.com
Wed Jan 4 07:09:52 MST 2006

hat's me.  Poor misunderstood little old me.   And after the townhouse
> explosion in NYC, when I walked into the "emergency" sds meeting singing
> "I'm in pieces, bits and pieces..."  I was misunderstood then, too.
> Funny, no?

Leads onto great new stream- humourous interventions or jokes that fell flat
on their face.
in political meetings.

My contribution was chairing a Communist Student National Executive, and
opening a subject with "And now we come to the issue of animal rights- tasty
as they are".

Needless to say I think I lost the vegetarian vote.

Peter

YOU MUST clip all extraneous text before replying to a message.
Send list submissions to: Marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu