[Marxism] Cy Gonick's son's new movie about Canadian Indians

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jan 4 08:52:34 MST 2006

Cy Gonick is a PEN-L'er who taught economics at the University of Manitoba
and who is the editor of Canadian Dimension, a magazine that has published
a number of my articles. His son Noam has a film about Canadian Indians
that is reviewed in the Village Voice, which doesn't care for it very much.

http://www.villagevoice.com/film/0601,atkinson,71466,20.html

I would tend to count this in Noam's favor since this newsweekly generally
prefers postmodernist trash in all the arts. I will try to see it and
report on it.

--

www.marxmail.org