[Marxism] Auto Workers Are Marching In Detroit To Say, "No Concessions"

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Jan 5 10:44:55 MST 2006

Auto Workers Are Marching In Detroit To Say, "No Concessions"

When: Sunday, January 8, 2006

Time: 12PM till 4PM

Where: The Cobo Conference Center

Address: One Washington Street, Detroit, MI 48226-4420 For more information
contact: Todd M. Jordan <mailto:toddmjordan77 at hotmail.com
<mailto:toddmjordan77 at hotmail.com> > or Gregg Shotwell
<mailto:greggshotwell at aol.com <mailto:greggshotwell at aol.com> >

Call: 765-210-0768 or 616-451-4401

On January 8, 2006 rank-n-file united auto workers will march in Detroit,
Michigan to protest at the North American International Auto Show.

In solidarity we will picket the Cobo Conference Center in protest of the
attack on working people by GM-Delphi.

It is time for working men and women to stand up and demand the respect we
deserve.

We ask that you join with the Soldiers of Solidarity on the sidewalks
surrounding the auto show.

Bring your own signs and show support for working families whose very
livelihoods are under attack by GM-Delphi.

For More Info: See the Jpeg flyer and go to

http://futureoftheunion.com/?page_id=1338
<http://futureoftheunion.com/?page_id=1338>

--

Tiffany Ten Eyck

Labor Notes

7435 Michigan Ave.

Detroit, MI

313.842.6262 (w)

239.980.5771 (m)

www.labornotes.org <outbind://16/www.labornotes.org>

www.troublemakershandbook.org <outbind://16/www.troublemakershandbook.org>

Labor Notes Conference: Building SOLIDARITY from Below May 5-7, 2006,
Dearborn, MI Plan now to attend and save $35 on registration!

--

Chris Kutalik

Labor Notes Co-Director, Editor

www.labornotes.org <outbind://16/www.labornotes.org>

313-842-6262

"I prefer to rise with the ranks, and not from the ranks." --Eugene Debs

Plan now to attend the Labor Notes Conference, "Building Solidarity from
Below"!

May 5-7, 2006 in Dearborn, MI.

***Register by February 15 and get $35 off the registration fee***