[Marxism] Criticisim-ism, its theory and practice today

rrubinelli rrubinelli at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 6 06:27:28 MST 2006

Let me return my peace prize.  Walter writes garbage. Pure,
unadulterated shite.   "While"-- wild animals? Frothing at the mouth?
At an indigenous leader, as if ethnicity has anything to do with
criticism...?.

"Comfort of universities"?   And exactly what uncomfortable location  is
Walter writing from?

Opposing self-determination?

Like I said garbage.  I don't know why such obvious distortion, and
deliberate dishonesty, is allowed on this list.

rr