[Marxism] The latest round of debate on Evo...

Joaquín Bustelo jbustelo at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 7 01:06:32 MST 2006

Andy: "I'm glad you DID make this list. Saved me some research time, and
much more importantly makes concrete the next question: how will such
demands be met?"

I think the real question is when will Evo stop beating his wife. I've
noticed on this list a completely *Isymmetric* tendency to "overlook"
such questions, on phony pretexts like "we don't even know if he has a
wife" and similar lame excuses. I mean, what has THAT got to do with the
revolutionary dynamics of the class struggle in Bolivia today?
*Concretely*???

Joaquín