[Marxism] Re: the latest round of debate on Evo

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Sat Jan 7 04:00:50 MST 2006

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 23:14:54 -0500, rrubinelli wrote:

>If Morales does not call a constituent assembly and the workers and
poor
>take to the streets of La Paz and El Alto, if they seize the gas fields
>and pipelines again, if they strike and blockade again, what do you or
>Walter say then?

  If, if, if and if, sure, I would analyze the situation as it is then,
with all the four and more ifs.

  But we are not in that situation, and there is nothing guaranteed that
the struggle in Bolivia will make a retreat just because one of their
central leaders has been elected president.

  The struggle is NOW, and it is a struggle because its outcome is not
certain.

Yours,