[Marxism] Cliff Conner at the Brecht Forum

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Jan 7 08:01:38 MST 2006

I am going to do a reading/signing of my new book, A People's History of
Science, at the Brecht Forum on Thursday, January 26, at 7:30 PM. The
Brecht Forum is located at 451 West Street in Manhattan. For more
information, go to www.brechtforum.org and click on "Upcoming Events."

I am addressing this e-mailing to those of my friends and acquaintances who
I know are familiar with the Brecht Forum. If you can't make it on the 26th
but would still like to attend a reading, here's an alternative date: on
Monday, Jan. 23, I'm going to be at the Barnes & Noble in Greenwich Village
(corner of Sixth Ave. and Eight St.) at 7:30 PM.

I hope you can make it to one or the other.

Cliff