[Marxism] Why I praise Michael Rivero

Juan Carlos juancarloscruz at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 20:00:45 MST 2006

Hello all: I would like to tell Michael Rivero from What Really Happened
this: The thing is that i live in Dominican Republic, and i was watching a
political program here where they were interviewing the Israel ambassador
here in the Dominican Republic, and that guy was acting worst than Kissinger
or Mcnamara, he was INVENTING stuff about Iran.  He was saying that Iran is
a big military monster and that Iran has more weapons than even the USA, and
that Israel is real goody too shoe but Iran is so evil and so bad, haha i
was laughing my heart out about how Reactionary Zionists do really push for
wars with their belligerant speeches.  Once i thought that Michael Rivero
was exagerating about zionism and his theory that 9-11 was caused by fascist
zionist israelites, backed by oil companies, military companies and bankers
and by right wingers and by Bush and his hawks but now I PRAISE MICHAEL
RIVERO like a God cuz he is TELLING WHAT DID REALLY HAPPENED SINCE 9-11 TILL
NOW

thanx all

Juan Carlos

"Que se acabe el arroz, la leche y la gasolina, pero el ron que no se acabe
que esa es mi medicina." -Johnny Ventura