[Marxism] No nationalists here

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Jan 7 22:41:11 MST 2006

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:7 Jan 2006, a las 20:07

> I think this captures why the "Evo" debate has reached an impasse. The
> nationalist bloc, unwilling or unable to address the set of questions
> posed by Rrubinelli and others is really offering an answer by
> silence.

There is no nationalist bloc.  The debate runs along a different
issue.

And you've met no silence.  Only that many of your questions, from
the point of view of those who believe that the national question is
the concrete way into which class struggle develops in Bolivia today
are either irrelevant or naïve.

And, by the way, I am an unreformatted Leninist and Trotskyist.  Only
that while it took Trotsky a few months to understand some basic
issues on Latin America, I (and many others) have long decades of
experience behind us where to draw conclusions from. So that we may
be bolder than Leo Davidovitch, always on his lines.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
[No necesariamente es su autor]