[Marxism] SDS

Sue McPherson sue at mcphersons.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 13:16:55 MST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Lause" <MLause at cinci.rr.com>

> As to the answer, university students are not made by cookie cutter.

Are you sure about that? It seems to me that univ profs turn out all the
same, so somewhere, as students, they must have all been pushed into the
same shape.

Yes, I was reacting to the SDS title, and the focus on univ students in the
post, and to my own knowledge that sex is what it's all about.  You know
what. Every single belief that I''ve held in my life has been torn apart.
The only one that persists is that merit isn't what really counts in
university. Of course, I didnt' come to hold that belief until later in my
university career, when it all ended.

Sue McPherson